Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a very hot topic, and AI solutions have significantly changed the way we do things across various domains in our life. Today, It is widely recognised, that these solutions are outperforming human’s experts across different industries. Therefore, Artificial Intelligence (AI) adoption is a necessity to maintain a competitive advantage regardless of industry. AI is the science of processing data, often in real-time, to improve productivity and efficiency and make decisions better informed. In the past decade, AI has been the key driver behind many innovations such as autonomous vehicles, image/voice recognition, effective web search and intelligent security systems. This course is designed to give participants the knowledge of AI concepts including the essential technical foundations required for appreciating as well as communicating the value of AI-enabled solutions to the potential or existing clients/customers. During the course, learners will work on a number of case studies from various sectors including government, healthcare and will work with different data modalities (structured and unstructured). You will understand not only the theory, but also how it is applied in specific industries. You will hear from industry leaders in AI sub fields such as deep learning, who will share their personal experiences in adopting or developing AI solutions. This course will help you to find creative ways to apply AI to your work. It will equip you with the knowledge and tools to craft a strategy to implement AI successfully to overcome challenges and meet business needs.
Keywords: AI, Deep Learning Machine Learning, Un-supervised Learning, Python, R, Data Visualisation, Reproducible Documents, Tensorflow, Keras, Hadoop, Spark
· Humans versus machines. Throughout this course you will be able to study and contrast various case studies that compares human’s and computer performances across various domains
· Build strong understanding of AI and underlying concepts and learn about the various tools and technologies available for building and deploying intelligent solutions
· Understand and build the necessary skills that will enable you to articulate and define data-related problems, outline key requirements and resources for building a scalable AI-driven solution and lead the technical implementation
· By the end of this programme you will develop strong understanding of the data-driven application workflow and its requirements
· Develop strong theoretical and technical understanding of traditional machine learning algorithms and modern AI, including Deep Learning and Deep Convolutional Neural Networks
· Build the vision to lead digital transformation in your organisation through a capstone project.