The Academy takes a unique approach towards online learning by translating the model into four interdependent stages (SACC), namely:
Stage 1 | Synchronous: Learners will attend the online sessions with the trainer, AVG 3 hours per day.
Stage 2 | Asynchronous: Learners will complete the self-study material, interact and collaborate online with their peers.
Stage 3 | Challenge: Learners will be assessed through a challenge/test.
Stage 4 | Coaching: learners will receive one to one coaching and advisory sessions.
Self study + Assessment
Digital Transformational Leadership
3 Days | 9 hours
Digital Disruption & Strategies for Digital Transformation
3 Days | 9 hours
3 Days | 9 hours
Business Analysis and Agility
4 Days | 12 hours
Emerging technologies for digital transformation
5 Days | 15 hours
Digital Transformation Infrastructure
4 Days | 12 hours
A Framework for Implementing Digital Transformation
4 Days | 12 hours
Digital Transformation Capstone Project
2 Days | 6 hours
Total Learning hours
Transformational leadership enhances the motivation, morale and performance of followers through a variety of mechanisms. With the digital world we are living , the use of the concepts of transformational leadership using techniques of digitalizing will be illustrated in this course. Working as consultants require the professional experience and deep knowledge in the field of expertise. The course will introduce one of the most important roles of leaders , which is leaders as consultants.
The main focus of this training course is to introduce the participants to the concepts of digital leadership transformation and gain the needed skills towards achieving a successful attitude transformation at their departments and playing the role of effective leaders as consultants.
· Introduce the trainees to the concepts of transformational leadership.
· Learn the required skills to be a leader for attitude transformation at your department with the focus on digital applications in this subject matter.
· Understand the relation between motivation, inspiration, and attitude transformation, and the factors that relate to attitude transformation success.
· Know the challenges that face attitude transformation and how to cope with by being able to activate roles of leaders as consultants.
We live in an era of disruptions. The continuous advancement of digital technologies opens the door for consequent disruptions in all aspects of our life. These disruptions are launched and led by successful businesses as part of their strategies. In this unit, learners will develop a strong understanding of the concepts and practices of digital transformation strategies and how to link them to the overall organizational strategies.
· Develop strong understanding of the role of digital disruption in business strategies
· Develop Strong understanding of the objectives and components of business strategies
· Analyse business strategic challenges and how digital transformation can meet them
· Develop alternatives for digital transformation strategies
In a world of rapid dynamic change , with continuous development in Smart applications, Artificial Intelligence, Corporate Governance, and Big Data, the requirements of the customers have also changed and customers are no more going with traditional solutions or services.
This requires that organizations redesign its services in methods that would take into consideration such changes in designing their services.
The course is designed to help organizations through developing their employees in the design thinking perspectives to help in redesigning the outcomes and outputs of their services to achieve the highest impact possible to delight their customers with the highest quality, quickest time, smart use of technology, and the highest flexibility needed.
· Have understood the challenges in today’s market and the importance and needs to change their traditional methods of presenting the service to their customers.
· Gain knowledge on the concept of design thinking, its strategies, methods, and techniques.
· Put hands on the use of different tools to be presented in order to gain the required skills in design thinking.
· Participate in a comprehensive practical workshops and applications relevant to help practice the different techniques of design thinking.
To enable successful digital transformation, managers and consultants use several methods to ensure the alignment of digital applications to business requirements. Among these methods, Business Analysis and Agile project management are the most important ones. In this unit, learners will develop strong understanding and abilities to utilize these methods to contribute to the success of digital transformation in their organizations.
· Develop strong understanding of the role of business analysis in digital understanding.
· Collect, analyse, and document requirements from stakeholders for digital transformation.
· Reflect business and stakeholder’s requirements into data models and process models.
· Develop strong understanding of the concept of agility and agile project management.
· Develop strong understanding of the main tools in agile project management.
The success of innovation in the digital transformation process depends on the efficient exploitation of emerging technologies. The most promising emerging technologies are Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), data analytics, 5G and Narrowband communications, Blockchain, Robotics, Drones, Biometrics, 3D printing, Virtual reality (VR) / Augmented reality (AR), and Serverless computing. In this unit, you will develop strong understanding of the underlying concepts of these technologies along with practical examples demonstrating their use in real-life settings.
Today organizations are either embracing digital technologies to improve their businesses or being disrupted by entrants with such capabilities. Therefore it is important for managers and executives of all organizations to learn about various technologies and apply them in innovative ways. Some of the most important trends in Information Technology are in mobile, cloud, security, and blockchains.
This course gives you an overview of the fundamental technical aspects of Information Technology. After taking this course you will be familiar with the basic knowledge of IT/IS solutions needed to help with decision-making in the real world. From this unit you will learn about issues in cloud computing and various realizations of service-oriented computing, mobile technologies available to modern enterprises and how these can be used to create innovative business models, cybersecurity threats that organizations need to be aware of and learn about the various defence mechanisms available to them. Using this knowledge of various technologies, managers can better overcome technical challenges, evaluate trade-offs, unlock new revenue streams, and implement change in the organization’s Information systems capabilities.
· Learn about issues in cloud computing and various realizations of service-oriented computing.
· Discover the range of mobile technologies available to modern enterprises and how these can be used to create innovative business models.
· Become aware of cyber security threats that organizations need to be aware of and learn about various defence mechanisms.
· Explore the innovation that emerging technologies can bring about:
o Digital Twins
o Cloud and virtual computing
o Cyber security
o 3D Printing
In this unit, practical issues that are associated with the implementation of the digital transformation process, are discussed. A practical framework for digital transformation in organisations, is presented and the real-life considerations are discussed. Various tools are used by consultants and organisational leaders, to analyse, visualise and understand the business and users’ requirements, creating efficient transition towards digital economy. Modern digital transformation frameworks are technology-driven and data powered and differ from older management consulting frameworks which tend to be subjective in nature.
At the end of this unit, you will be able to lead on how practical digital transformation frameworks are used to explore, visualise and intelligently lead the digital transition process. The learning outcomes of this unit can be outlined as follows:
· You will develop high level understanding of technology -powered and Data-Driven Applications.
· You will learn about the sensitive and privacy issues surrounding data and data-sharing considerations. Data security and enrichment are also covered.
· You will develop good understanding of business and user requirements and how to efficiently engage users to ensure satisfaction and performance.
· You will develop the necessary skills to define, articulate and propose solutions to digitally transform your existing practise.
· Throughout the unit you will develop a good understanding of existing tools and technologies that are readily available for implementing technology -driven and data-driven solutions.
The key requirements for adopting a digital transformation strategy or project, is mainly to articulate and clearly define a problem and know best technology to solve your business problem. In this unit, learners will work independently, to identify data-related problem such as existing practices, specific challenging tasks, and so on (preferably within their working environments), and outline the key components to transform it into an intelligent practice. Under mentorship and supervisor of the instructors the learners will be able to:
· Identify a specific problem, and outline the key components
· Discuss the limitation of existing practices related to the problem
· Design transformation framework
· Propose, contrast various tech solutions and choose the right direction to solve the problem and improve the current practice
· Outline the key required resources to realise the solution and provide rough estimates of the cost (e.g. software, tools, personnel, and so on)
· Lead the technical implementation and transformation project