Think of the leaders you most admire. They seem to easily juggle competing demands, confidently motivate their teams to achieve optimum results, effectively navigate across the organization, and never lose their composure. These executives make the job look simple—but it’s not.
Designed to help managers become more effective leaders, this program delves into the fundamentals of managing yourself, leading teams, and motivating others to accomplish your company’s goals. Through relevant readings, case discussions, and introspective exercises, you will gain a broader and deeper understanding of organizational culture and dynamics, management best practices, the role of the manager, and the nature of influence. As you explore your own personality, strengths, and weaknesses, you will begin to evolve a leadership style that is uniquely yours. You will return to work with newfound confidence and an action plan for continuing your growth as a leader.
• Improve your performance by strengthening your management skills
• Manage your team, your boss, and your colleagues more effectively
• Develop a management style that suits your unique personality
• Handle difficult management situations with greater certainty in your decisions
• Earn a Certificate of Participation from Manchester Innovation & Technology Academy
WHO SHOULD ENROL
This management training program is ideal for new or experienced managers in any function who want to become better leaders. Because management requires analyzing complex challenges, participants should expect to grapple with ambiguous situations that do not have simple solutions.