The first step in Personnel Development and Talent Management is to assess employees to know their personality traits, levels of competencies, and future potential. Such assessments should follow a systematic approach supported with scientific findings about personality, behaviours, and performance. This module is built on solid scientific bases from Occupational and Organizational Psychology to enable learners to use such assessments effectively.
During this module, learners will practice these assessments and will work on analysing their results and concluding recommendations based on them.
1. Ability to explain the different aspects, theories, and tools of HR assessment
2. Ability to use psychometric and aptitude tests effectively
3. Ability to design competencies assessment activities
4. Ability to design, implement, and utilize assessment centres
- Psychometric Tests: Assessing Personality
- Aptitude Tests: Assessing Abilities
- Assessment of Competencies
- Assessment of Performance
- Design of Assessment Centres
- Implementation of Assessment Centres
- Analysing and Presenting the Results of Assessment Centres
- Utilizing the Results of Assessment Centres